I hereby tell you guys a method that can use your iOS devices to remote control iPhone, iPad and iPod touch. All you need are the Remote App and Music Controls Pro.
The app Remote allows your iPhone, iPad and iPod touch controlling remotely iTunes and Apple TV via WIFI. Music Controls Pro gives you a hand when using music applications.
So far, there are still some limits on this music control solution, Remote can not access to the database of iOS even it is able to work with Music Controls Pro. Remote can boot app like Music, Stitcher and iFile, yet it can not control them directly. For now, it can play these functions of forward, backward, play and pause, volume adjustment, at the same time; the manipulation includes basic aspects of name, album and artist of song. Remote is really sensitive, if you press the button on your own device, the other device will response immediately.
Here are the steps:
Required app and equipment:
2 iOS devices, systems are above iOS 3.1.2.
Music Controls Pro (APP)
1. Install Remote on your iOS device (device A), which can be downloaded from App Store for free.
2. Install Music Controls Pro on the iOS device you want to control.(device B) Search this app in cydia, and you can download it in BigBoss.
1. Make sure both of your devices are using the same WIFI.
2. Enter the “setting” on device B and scroll down till Cydia appears, choose Music Controls Pro.
3. If you do not wish to use the rest function of Music Controls Pro, you can disable it.
4. Turn on the Remote function on device B in setting.
5. Enable Remote on device A and choose add Library. Remote will offer you a code.
6. Go back to device B’s setting page, a new button will jump out as “Discovered Devices” and device A will be on that list, so choose it.
7. Input the code you saw on device A.
After all these steps, device is able to control device B. In order to achieve the best result, confirm the playlist or streams have already run on device B.